Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Have No Idea What to Call This Post

Wow, like 1 week until school...AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks. I can't sleep in and play games on the computer all day (that makes it sound like I have no life). Ya, so now it's High School for me...I'm excited/nervous but I'm sure it'll be fine.
Song: Loser by Beck (I'm a loser baby, so why don't ya kill me.)
Quote: Will: It took everything I had not to cry. It's like they've all walked a thousand miles just to get punched in the stomach. -- Glee: Journey
Books: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secerts by J.K. Rowling
I was up till midnight last night with my mom watching past episodes of Glee on Diva. My mom insisted that I go to bed right after the regionals. And the Neil Patrick Harris episode, which sucks big time.
I don't really have anything interesting to tell you peeps, so bye!!!
Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment