Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life

Sorry peoples! I had company yesterday and didn't get the chance to go on the computer.

Song: Bohemian Rhapsody, same as a few days ago...these things last for like a week.
Book: The Hobbit and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Quote: Gimli: I never thought I'd die fighting side-by-side with an elf.
           Legolas: What about side-by-side with a friend?
           Gimli: Aye, I could do that.  
           -Lord of the Rings Film Trilogy: The Return of the King

I can't wait to compare the books to the movies. My family and I watched The Lord of the Rings movies again earlier in July; good, good movies.
I feel like I should go through my life story like Bethany, but there's not much to tell. Perhaps it is because my family has not had as many struggles as her's has. Anyway, here it goes. My life is much less dramatic in many ways. Our biggest struggle is my little brother who has Down Syndrome. To others, it may seem like a big hassle, but it's not. We love him and he's probably the best thing that happened to my family and me. If this sheds some light on it: I would die for him without a second thought. Even though he will never do the things I will, he will still have a great, loving, happy life. The only other big thing I can think of that is abnormal, is that my mother had a benign tumor behind her eye, and that was really no big deal when I reflect on it. So, ya...
Anyhow, I have been thinking about life lately, and how we take every second for granted, when really it's not. You are not guaranteed even the first second in your life. Any of us could die tomorrow at any second. It's really random.
Think about life, it's rather interesting.
Lils
P.S. Betho won't be posting Monday. She's on a short vacation. Hmm...I might post, depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment