Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello you Internet Peoples!!!

B: You can start.
L: Why do I have to start?
B: Cause I wrote your name first.
L: Shut Up, that doesn't count.
B: Of course it does.
L: I could say really -
B: Let's not get the rating up too high now.
L: Die cushions!!
B: *Looks around*
L: What? They were puffing up and annoying me!
B: Jijjilypuff! I can't spell it.
L: I can. Jigglypuff.
B: Good for you.
L: Go Jigglypuff! It's better than Hufflepuff.
B: But Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!
L: What the he-
B: Lily, Rating.
L: But I have to finish the quote!
B: Deal. Now you get to introduce this blog... Finally.
L: I don't even know how to start.
B: Founded in 2010...
L: As of today.
B: This blog is officially open.
L: Basically we want people to follow our ridiculousness.
B: Rules?
L: No Trolling in de comments. You make me sound like Umbridge in AVPS. I'm tinking...
B: The blog? Like we will be writing a blog entry every other day except for special occations. Like, eg Bethany on Monday, Lily on Tuesday, Bethany on Wednesday, etc.
L: Saturdays off? Cause of Dance...
B: It's at like, four.
L: One day off - 7 days, 2 girls...
B: Sundays.
L: Sundays are the Holy day.
B: Because blogging is so much work.
L: hehehehe.
B: I was thinking more of a homework day Lil.
L: Like, what?
B: Because I know that Grade 9 is hard.
L: Give away my age much.
B: It's a lot more work than Grade 8 or 10.
L: I know, I know.
*part of conversation deleted*
L: That's what the teachers all say.
B: It's not that Grade 9 is really hard, it's that it's different. To get back on track, what are the other rules?
L: I forgot. Didn't we agree on something?
B: Yes, we did.
L: I forgot. I can get forgetful.
B: 5 regular days off each...
L: Oh, yeah.
B: and since you can see the page, what  is always included in a blog entry.
L: Required. The song stuck in your head. Cause that always happens every day. The quote of the day, and some reading thing that's like a reading log.
B: Excellant.
L: Wow, I did something.
B: So we're just going to be talking about just about anything. We're both novice writers attempting to write books. I am one year older than Lils. We both dance together. I am particularly partial to Harry Potter.
L: I am, too! What about me?
B: What do you want to say Lily?
L: Umm, yeah... Okay then.
B: That's what I thought. We like other things too, but Harry Potter tops the list. And he Wrocks!
L: I have such horrible grammar. Anyways.
B: Did you know I read a book all about grammar. It was called "Woe is Me Jr."
L: No, I didn't.
B: So, since this is a blog entry, what song is stuck in your head?
L: 'Hermione Can't Draw' Hermione can't draw, Hermione can't draw, Hermione cannot draw. We're hilarous.
B: I'm sure the other people think that too.
L: Can not is not one word.
B: It can be.
L: Well, I don't like it like that so shut up.
B: So, who read the grammar book?
L: Be quiet.
B: The song stuck in my head at the moment is "Tom Felton's Kinda Hot" by Draco and the Malfoys. Quote of the day?
L: Okay, okay, okay. I think a quote of the day... Umm... Lupin can't sing, Lupin can't sing, Lupin cannot sing. AVPS wrocks!
B: Humm. What's a really funny one?
L: *Gasp* Lily scrambles to look at book. (she actually has a book of quotes. I'd think it was weird, except I have one too. -B)
L: I think you should do...
B: No, I have one. "What the devil is going on heerrree???" Snape AVPM and AVPS. Priceless.
L: Yes, yes, yes.
B: What else do we do. Oh, it was that reading thing.
L: It was your idea, don't forget it.
B: The Book Thief.. Awesome book.
L: Well, I'm reading both Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and The Hobbit. Reading two books at once is awesome and so easy. We should end this now, cause it's long.
B: Yeah, bye!
*This was an actual conversation. It is normal. Except for the fact that I don't transcribe all of our conversations. Bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment