Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Long Time No See

Ya, so like Betho said she had her trip to Darien Lake, and then we had VBS (for anyone who doesn't know that's Vacation Bible School) and then up to the cottage. And then on Tuesday my friend had her birthday party at Canada's Wonderland so I was gone the whole day, so ya...I'm really lame, I only went on really easy rides since I'd never been before.
Song: Guys Like Potter - AVPS
Quote: Lupin: ...so we can defeat Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Jigglypuff. (A.K.A. why we're called Jigglypuff)
Books: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secerts
 I was reading Lord of the Rings at the cottage and I when found out that Frodo was was 50 and I kinda started freaking out. And then I found out that Sam father's name is Hamfast and I started to wonder if J.R.R. Tolkien was sane. And then I relised that all the hobbits father's names rhymed or were similar. And that was just weird.
Anyway, I just felt the need to tell you people that.
Gotta go; see ya'll!!!

Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment