Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Bit'o'Lils

Hiya peoples!!! Basics:
Song stuck in head: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (Glee version), a very depressing song, but still a good one!
Quote of the day: Umm... Snape: Where did the poster of Headmaster Zfron go? Umbridge: Sorry Snape, but Taylor Lautner's my man. Snape: What do you want you horrid b***h!
Book: Still HP #1 and The Hobbit. In HP, I'm at the point where the Gryffindor's beat Hufflepuff and Ron and Neville pawn Malfoy, Crabb and Goyle. And in The Hobbit they just met Beorn. Betho doesn't like J.R.R. Tolkien cause she thinks he goes on and on about stuff, but I love that he does that. Mind you I've also slaved my way through Jane Austen's Emma and Sense and Sensibility which is NOT easily done.
Books are the best creation on the planet (you cannot deny it, so don't even try). I tend to gravitate to Fantasy or Sci-fi, and I like classics too, but I think I've become quite close-minded about books. I like what I like and I don't like things that are different. The weird thing is that when it comes to other stuff, I believe I am quite open-minded. Especially food, I want to try sushi. I love food.
TV...Well I can tell you right now that I'm a big gleek. Glee is the best show in the world. No other TV show deals the stuff they deal with, is funny and has songs at regular intervals. IT IS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!! I also love music because it is fantastical (I make up words on a regular basis. Most of them are easy to understand, so I don't think you'll have any issues).
If I could do one job in the whole wide world, it would be astronomy related. Here's a cool fact: did you know that the days of the week are named after the sun and planets. Yeah cool right. But the week days only work in romantic languages (I think that's the term), like French. (I had to look up the French days of the week online for this...tells you how great I'm gonna do in Gr. 9 French) Lundi - moon (lune is French for moon), mardi - Mars, mercredi - Mercury, jeudi - Jupiter, and vendredi - Venus (sickest planet ever; crushed by the atmosphere, poisoned by acid rain, burned alive by lava (or heat, but then you would probably melt instead), and die of suffocation. Wouldn't you love to live there!? And to think that it's named after the Greek goddess of love and beauty and it used to be like Earth. Think about this next time you use your car or pollute or decide to raise cows). And weekends, in English, Saturday - Saturn and Sunday - the Sun. Kool, eh? (So Canadian).
Anyway, I guess I'll say bye now, to all our followers (at this moment we have 1, ourselves). So, farwell all!!!

Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment