Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 20, 2010

To late...

Oh my gosh peoples, it's been sooo long!

Actually, I went to Darien Lake, and we got back late Tuesday, and then I went to a sleep over at VBS on Wednesday, and then Thursday isn't my day, and then It's friday, and I'm going with Lily to visit her cottage... Wow. I'm busy. We're busy.

This is just to pretty much say, it's been a long time, but we are also kind of busy and won't be posting a lot.

Now, I have to go do chores. Yay.

Song Stuck in my Head: Not Alone from AVPM.
Quote of the day: Snape: That's absurd!
Lupin: You're absurd!
Snape: Say that to my face!
Lupin: You're absurd!
Snape: That's absurd! ~AVPS
Books: Harry Potter should have died, An Abundance of Kathrines[John Green], Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [JK Rowling] and Harry, A History[Melissa Anelli].

No comments:

Post a Comment