Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never?

So, because of poor planning on my part (and Lily's) I needed to do a blog post yesterday. I didn't, as I'm sure you can tell. What was I doing instead of checking my e-mail, you ask. Well, there was this writing thing and then FanFiction, oh, fanfiction. It sucks me in. I swear. And then I was reading some really funny stories. (One called "Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot" is really, scarily funny. There's this one point where Teddy's like 'Even if your pain is unique and original' and Harry says 'but Harry, you can't possibly understand what it's like to be an agnst ridden orphan with a stressful home life, messy hair and an impossible crush on a Ravenclaw, a notorious godfather and two left feet, sometimes literally.' Story of Harry's life. The other one has Harry 'falling' all over Draco, and then Draco mocks Harry back right until Lucious comes and then Harry does it to Draco's father, and then McGonagall walks in, and Draco says something about wanting to be a Gryffindor. Anther funny part was when Harry said "I had a pet rock once. It died." I died. BUT anyway.) So there was no post on Wednesday. That is why there are going to be two today. I think.
But now I have to go, so quick little thingys.
Book I'm reading: Still the Book Theif, I really need to read, but I was making a skirt and so....
Song that's Stuck in my Head (Because there always is): Harry Freakin' Potter from AVPS.
Quote of the day: "Where is Human Nature so weak as in the Bookstore?" -Henry Ward Beecher, Too true my man, too true.
Bye,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. It's okay that you forgot, just don't forget tommorow!!!
    -Lils

    ReplyDelete