Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wizard Rock, New Attempts and March Break

In the hopes that I actually post on this blog more often, I've decided that for the rest of February and ALL of march, I'm going to post about once a week. And I hopefully won't be swamped by homework and other stuff, so I can do that.

In other news, I'M GOING TO THE GRAND CANYON FOR MY SWEET SIXTEENTH!!! Yes, you can be jealous, because I am going to see my Second of the Seven Wonders of the World. Because, honestly, Niagra Falls doesn't count any more, unless I'm going down in a barrel, which I will NEVER, EVER do....

So, I have a essay that's worth 25% of 30% of my final mark in History so I have to be getting back to that, but I hope that you're all well.

What are you doing over March Break?

Song Stuck in my Head: Who is Blaise Zabini? by the Parselmouths, and Wizard Rock by the Boyz Who Lived.
Book: Pride and Predjeduce by Jane Austen.
Quote: "The Socerer's Stone is where it all began, the Chamber was the Secret and you let us in, the Prisoner of Azkaban turned out to be and okay guy. In the Goblet of Fire he was way too young, the Order of the Pheonix was really long, the Half-Blood Prince gave some really really good advice. The Deathly Hallows were scary times, a lot of people died..." -Wizard Rock, The Boyz Who Lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment