Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Been A While

Wow, it's been a long time. I haven't blogged in like forever!!!

I have so much I want to say!!! Like for example: EXAMS ARE DONE!!! (hallelujah chorus in background) !!! A new semester has started at my school and my new core subjects are science, english and geography, so there will be a lot more homework. Anyhow, I'm still excited for science because we get to set stuff on fire in chemistry and we will finally have an entire unit on astronomy (YES!!!) so I will get to show off all my knowledge of the cosmos!!! I'm also excited for english cause then I can display my writing skills and hopefully improve them too. Geography, one word: boring!!! Oh, well at least I like the teacher, he's fun. I also have one new course instead of art (sigh =( ), computers, adn I am finally learning how to type (just for the record, I'm not typing properly right now, using my thumb, index, middle and pinky fingers is faster).

Another thing, is you guys should watch our homemade House Song (by Ministry of Magic) music video here, because IT IS AWESOME!!! EVERYONE IN THAT VIDEO PWNS!!! (mostly me though....jokes, jokes, but really it is awesome. I think we should win.)

Also, now that Betho's mom is my reading mentor for school, I may be seeing Bethany more often than I already do!!! Yay!!! Which now has me thinking, Behto we need to make another video blog, now that you have your own channel and all (which I don't recall you telling me about....).

Well I can't think of anything else so see y'all!!!
Lils

Songs: On the Other Side - Ministry of Magic, Lumos Flies - All Caps
Books: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - J.J.R. Tolkien, Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (finished today), Across the Universe - Beth Revis (hopefully starting today, it sounds really good)
Quote: Up the spiral staircase only to find, a empty perch within an empty room. A sealed up Snitch, a book of nusery rhymes, the end of all our conversations. Close my eyes, maybe I am only dreaming. Try to lie, to myself you are only sleeping. Close my eyes, I close my eyes... And so the phoenix cries, and so the phoenix flies. I gotta always keep in mind, another great adventure waits on the other side. I'll see you on the other side. ~ On the Other Side, Ministry of Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment