Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day

It was my first day of high school today, and let's just say it was the most insane day of my life, but most of all I just miss my old friends. I don't even really want to talk about it because then I have to think about how I'm going to survive tomorrow.
Anyway, I just found out about this kool writing contest called 3-Day Novels from a friend on Facebook that they do every Labour Day weekend. You have that weekend and that weekend alone to write a novel, which is...on the brink of insane, but I might do it next year. It will take some serious practice. The thing is that you can't have an idea ahead of time (which of course I already do). I'm also not a very fast typer (actually I never learned how to type) which doesn't help. And you have to double space, which I hate cause in books they only have one space; that's going to be a hassel. If I stick to my plan of working on my book (yes, I write) 15 min. each day (starting tomorrow) that should help, and if I also do little short works like...every other weekend and on holidays it would help. Anyhow, if you're interested, there is a link in our link box.
Song: Again, not really much of anything, more like bits and pieces of stuff.
Quote: Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God give me courage to show you, you are not alone. - Christine, Phantom of the Opera
Book: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Oh, and another thing my family and I are doing is watching all the Battlestar Galactica episodes, cause my dad loved them and he owns them...so ya. They are really great, but they're not for everybody my age (some could not handle the maturity levels). Anyway, I like'em.
I guess that's all for now.
Farewell!!!
Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment