Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Punishments!!!

Betho! What are you thinking?!! Now we're going to have to go though with this!!! And, NO!!! We should not punish Lily!!! Lily has been posting!!! And when I wasn't posting, it was because I had nothing interesting to say!!!
Anyway, now that we've gotten that out of the way, who is extremely excited to see Harry Potter 7 with her boyfriend? Me of course!!! As long as I can find out the show times...
Also, we have an annoying art presentation (I hate presentations of any kind) thing, that is just that. Annoying.
Anyhow, that's pretty much my life right now.

Lils

Book: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
Quote: I may lose everything, but you never had it, had it. Where once I felt nothing, now I feel sorry, sorry for you. ~ I May Lose Everything by The Ministry of Magic
Song: I May Lose Everything, The Bravest Man I Ever Knew, A Phoenix Lament by The Ministry of Magic

P.S. I forgot that this weekend I'm going to see Wicked with a bunch of friends!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment