Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Punishments?

I am so horrible at this!

So, the idea of this blog was so that Lily and I would be writing about our days, and, well, just us. And I am not doing so well.

I sort of got the inspiration of this from the vlogbrothers and so I jokingly asked my friends if they thought that we should be punished if we failed to blog. They seriously agreed.

So I guess for everyday that I didn't have an excuse (and that's like, 9 days of my blogging) I must be punished.

And if my math is correct, I haven't been blogging 3x a week. With 3 weeks excluded, and there having been 14 weeks - 3 =11
3 x 12 = 33

That's 33 punishments. Wow. Or maybe we could, you know, condense them into say, 6 or 3?

So the reason I am excused from 2 weeks is because I moved, and we didn't have Internet or a computer!
And they don't let you on the school computers unless you're doing school work. >:(

Also, someone I knew died and I needed a few days to grieve, so I took that Wednesday off (as I had found out on a Tuesday). Then the last reason is Darien Lake, but you already knew about that.

But, basically, I am doomed. So, friends of mine (and Lily) will you punish me? And with what? [Also, should we punish Lily too?]

This is mostly a weird find out how you feel about these.

Also, the punishments would have to be a little embarrassing, but, nothing too serious...

So, on this or the Facebook companion, or email at dumbledoresarmy_deatheaters@yahoo.ca tell me what you think.

(and just so you know, I did figure how many punishments Lily would get. 30)
(ps, I sortof like this new computer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment