Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Hobbit

Wow, it's been  a long time!!!
Okay, I just thought you should all know that The Hobbit is finally being made!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I heard it a couple of days ago on the radio. Seeing as it is an AWESOME book (I read it this summer), I can't wait; it'll probably take forever! Soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure that's due to technical difficulties, but it might be neglegence, Bethany has failed to put up our video (it is so random, you've been warned). I don't know why, but I will find out soon!
I don't really have anything else to say...so ya...

Lils

No, I didn't forget:
Book: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers J.J.R. Tolkien (best author EVER, except for me of course, even though I'm not published, I will be AWESOMENESS)
Quote: The deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy. ~ Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947) (only too true)
Song: Edlewiess, The Sound of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment